UNDP National Consultant Institutional Audit on Women Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNDP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the National Consultant Institutional Audit on Women position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNDP.
UNDP National Consultant Institutional Audit on Women Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 06 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 10 May 2022.
|UNDP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||06 May 2022|
|Closing Date||10 May 2022|
|Position||National Consultant Institutional Audit on Women|
UNDP National Consultant Institutional Audit on Women Jobs 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: At least 7 years
- Language: Excellent command of English and Amharic (written and oral) is required.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Duration of Initial Contract: 35 working days from May 2022 to June 2022
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree in Peace and Security Studies, Gender Studies, Human Rights, Law, Public Policy and Administration, Sociology, Political Science or a related field. A PhD will be an added value.
- At least 7 years’ experience on gender, violence against women, peacebuilding, security, conflict resolution and/or other relevant fields.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of international best practices, tools and methodologies on institutional audit on WPS.
- Proven experience with conducting institutional audit and preparing reports for national governmental institutions.
- Advanced understanding of gender equality and women’s human rights.
- Experience in managing and facilitating round table discussions and consultations with stakeholders at both grassroots and national levels.
- Experience in working with civil society organizations and government stakeholders.
- Proven experience in collecting, analyzing and interpreting complex qualitative and quantitative data and computer skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare an inception report: The inception report should detail the consultant’s understanding of what the consultancy work is aiming to achieve and why; core tasks and proposed methods to carry out the tasks; proposed sources of data and data collection procedures together with data analysis techniques; proposed schedule of tasks, activities and deliverables. The inception report should indicate whether additional support is required to ensure the institutional audit is comprehensive. The consultant should present the inception report to UN Women and Government and CSO partners for feedback.
- Undertake a comprehensive institutional audit on institutions working on Women, Peace and Security and women’s empowerment and gender equality in Ethiopia. The institutional audit must include an analysis of the data collected from all relevant institutions as well as the research phase.
- Submit a draft review report to UN Women and relevant stakeholders for input and incorporate those in the document.
- Present the institutional audit report during a consultation/validation workshop that will be organized to solicit inputs and feedback from relevant stakeholders, identify the remaining gaps, and further analysis if necessary. The consultant will chair the workshop, and UN Women will support the technical organisations.
- Incorporate the stakeholder’s feedback and submit the final report to UN Women.
- Prepare a policy paper/brief based on the audit report
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=106464….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 10 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.et.undp.org|