UNDP International Consultant Final Evaluation of Programme on Making Every Woman and Girl Count Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNDP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the International Consultant Final Evaluation of Programme on Making Every Woman and Girl Count position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNDP.
UNDP International Consultant Final Evaluation of Programme on Making Every Woman and Girl Count Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 11 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 18 May 2022.
UNDP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||11 May 2022|
|Closing Date||18 May 2022|
|Position||International Consultant Final Evaluation of Programme on Making Every Woman and Girl Count|
UNDP International Consultant Final Evaluation of Programme on Making Every Woman and Girl Count Jobs 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Advanced Degree.
- Experience: At least ten years
- Language: High proficiency in English
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: 30 Working Days in two months period
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced Degree in Statistics, Welfare Economics, Economics, Gender studies, Development Economics, or related fields in Social Sciences with formal research skills.
- At least ten years of progressive experience in conducting evaluations as team leader Internationally.
- A professional training in Monitoring and Evaluation and Results-Based Management is considered an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Consultant must produce a draft inception report, displaying the results of the above-listed steps and tasks. The inception report must follow the structure as set out in Annex 1.
- Prior to submission to the Evaluation Task manager (ETM) (on behalf of the EMG), the Consultant must ensure that it was internally quality controlled. The EMG will control the quality of the submitted draft inception report to ensure quality of the draft inception report is satisfactory (form and substance); once the draft inception report is cleared, the consultant will submit the draft inception report together with the executive summary.
- In the event that the quality is unsatisfactory, the Consultant will be required to produce a new version of the draft inception report. The draft report will be in English
- The Consultant must address all the comments and make appropriate amendments to the inception report prior to submission to the ETM on behalf of the EMG for review and approval.
- For all comments, the Consultant indicates in writing how they have responded (“trail of comments”), using the proposed format set out in Annex 2. The trail of comments document is to be submitted to the ETM on behalf of the EMG at the same time as the updated inception report.
- The inception report will be considered final upon approval by the EMG. The Final Inception Report will be in English
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 18 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.et.undp.org|