UNDP Facilitating the Development of the National Gender Policy Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNDP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Facilitating the Development of the National Gender Policy position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNDP.
UNDP Facilitating the Development of the National Gender Policy Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 08 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 15 April 2022.
|UNDP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||08 April 2022|
|Closing Date||15 April 2022|
|Position||Facilitating the Development of the National Gender Policy|
UNDP Facilitating the Development of the National Gender Policy Jobs 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 10 years
- Language: Fluency in English is required.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: 12 Months with possibility of extension
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Gender Studies, Sociology, development and policy studies, human rights or relevant field and/or equivalent practical experience
- More than 10 years’ experience in development work and particularly on issues of gender equality and women’s empowerment and comprehensive background in consultancy work related to policy development
- Experience in conducting data analysis and synthesizing information into concise, analytical written documents
- Proven expertise in carrying out gender focused research and analysis that are able to contribute to the formulation of policies, procedures and guidelines on gender equality and the empowerment of women
- Experience working with Governments and non-governmental organizations and knowledge of their working procedures
- Ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with partners and other stakeholder’s and responds positively to critical feedbacks and differing points of view.
- Demonstrated ability to produce well written, well researched and high-quality reports and documents
- Experience in leading and facilitating consultations with stakeholders in government, CSOs, UN agencies, donors
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying key areas of concern that need to be addressed in the national gender policy based on the comprehensive review of the NPEW
- Coordinating a drafting workshop for the national gender policy which brings together the technical committee members and relevant stakeholders from regional states
- Conducting interviews with relevant stakeholders, where necessary to compliment information from the comprehensive review of the NPEW or include new perspectives following the comprehensive review
- Facilitating inclusive consultations with all relevant stakeholders on the draft gender policy
- Presenting briefings on the process of development of the gender policy for the Technical and Steering Committees
- Submitting a draft gender policy document for endorsement by the Council of Ministers
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=105911….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 15 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.et.undp.org|