UNDP Facilitating the Development of Gender Equality Roadmap Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNDP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Facilitating the Development of Gender Equality Roadmap position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNDP.
UNDP Facilitating the Development of Gender Equality Roadmap Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 08 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 15 April 2022.
|UNDP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||08 April 2022|
|Closing Date||15 April 2022|
|Position||Facilitating the Development of Gender Equality Roadmap|
UNDP Facilitating the Development of Gender Equality Roadmap Jobs 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: 10 years
- Language: Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: 55 working days during the period May, 2022 to August 2023
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced university degree (PhD or equivalent) in Gender Studies, Sociology, development and policy studies, human rights or relevant field and/or equivalent practical experience
- More than 10 years’ experience in development work and particularly on issues of gender equality and women’s empowerment and comprehensive background in consultancy work related to policy and roadmap development
- Experience in conducting data analysis and synthesizing information into concise, analytical written documents
- Proven expertise in carrying out gender focused research and analysis that are able to contribute to the formulation of policies, procedures and guidelines on gender equality and the empowerment of women
- Experience working with Governments and non-governmental organizations and knowledge of their working procedures
- Ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with partners and other stakeholder’s and responds positively to critical feedbacks and differing points of view.
- Demonstrated ability to produce well written, well researched and high-quality reports and documents
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting context analysis and review of secondary sources to guide the development of the gender equality roadmap
- Supporting the mapping of existing projects on GEWE as well as mapping of relevant stakeholders and their capabilities
- Compiling of international experiences on the preparation of gender equality roadmaps and costing interventions
- Drafting the gender equality roadmap with achievable goals and targets; strategies and interventions; specific roles and responsibilities of stakeholders and monitoring, evaluation and learning frameworks to achieve GEWE in Ethiopia
- Coordinating the costing of the interventions identified in the roadmap
- Presenting briefings on the process of development of the gender equality roadmap for the Technical and Steering Committees
- Supporting the validation of the gender equality roadmap
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=105911….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 15 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.et.undp.org|