UNDP Consultant to Undertake the Development of Results Report on Climate Smart Agriculture Projects Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNDP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Consultant to Undertake the Development of Results Report on Climate Smart Agriculture Projects position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNDP.
UNDP Consultant to Undertake the Development of Results Report on Climate Smart Agriculture Projects Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on May 10, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 17, 2022.
|UNDP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 17, 2022|
|Position||Consultant to Undertake the Development of Results Report on Climate Smart Agriculture Projects|
UNDP Consultant to Undertake the Development of Results Report on Climate Smart Agriculture Projects Jobs 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Postgraduate degree.
- Experience: 5 years of experience.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A post graduate degree, in a relevant social sciences field such as social policy, development studies, gender studies, economics, agriculture, or another related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in designing and managing implementation of climate change, agriculture and gender development projects in women’s economic empowerment with at least three years in resource mobilization.
- At least three years of work experience in East and Southern Africa.
- Experience in preparing logical, coherent, and consistent technical documents including log frames and budgets.
- Prior demonstrated experience in developing and writing proposals for institutional donors.
- Ability to integrate different experiences, methodologies, and approaches from a diverse range of stakeholders, organizations, and technical experts.
- Prior demonstrated experience in documenting results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and document the results (and project ongoing) achieved contributing to the TOC of the UN Women Flagship Programme Women’s Economic Empowerment through Climate Smart Agriculture in 11 countries in ESA Region through desk reviews of relevant documents and through key informant interviews at country level (conducted remotely) capturing both qualitative and quantitative aspects. Results should be reported in a comprehensive narrative from a regional perspective drawing together the combined achievements of country offices and compiling any knowledge products and communications materials developed during the course of the implementation between 2018-2022). The result report will be no longer than 20 pages of text (not including preliminary pages or annexes).
- Elaborate key best practices for regional replication and scale-up.
- Draft a multi-country regional project document in line with UN Women guidelines targeting with interventions at regional, national, and sub-national level in collaboration with country office and regional office teams. The project document will include a theory of change and project interventions across all countries in ESA that are implementing CSA programming.
- The project document will be based on an analysis and assessment of interventions (summaries based on the regional results report, UN Women studies and in discussion with regional and country focal points) that will close the gender gaps in agriculture productivity in an environmentally sustainable manner and assess the prospects for women increased agricultural productivity, and climate resilient agriculture adaptation.
- The project document will build on identified synergies between the ongoing country programme initiatives of UN Women to expand women’s role in the agricultural sector
- Coordinate the process of validation, revision, and finalization of the draft documents.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=106527 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 17, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.ke.undp.org|