UNDP Assistant Project Monitoring & Evaluation officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNDP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Assistant Project Monitoring & Evaluation officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNDP.
UNDP Assistant Project Monitoring & Evaluation officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 05, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 17, 2022.
|UNDP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 05, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 17, 2022|
|Position||Assistant Project Monitoring & Evaluation officer|
UNDP Assistant Project Monitoring & Evaluation officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced University degree (MA degree).
- Experience: Minimum 4 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English and national language of the duty station.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced University degree (MA degree) in Development Studies, Business Administration, Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, or any other related social science field.
- A minimum Four (4) years (with Masters’ degree), or, minimum six (6) years (with Bachelors’ degree) of relevant experience at the national and/or international level in project/programme formulation, planning, management, administration, monitoring, evaluation and learning.
- Experience with project, strategic, risk, quality and performance management approaches is desirable.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Summary of key functions:
- Planning and coordination of programmes and project, implementing activities in accordance with UN-Habitat rules and regulations.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing, guidance to all stakeholders on programme management and operational matters.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=105801 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 17, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.ke.undp.org|