UN-HABITAT Urban Migration Expert Regional Reports Middle East Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UN-HABITAT is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Urban Migration Expert Regional Reports Middle East position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UN-HABITAT.
UN-HABITAT Urban Migration Expert Regional Reports Middle East Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 08, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 15, 2022.
|UN-HABITAT EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-HABITAT)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 08, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 15, 2022|
|Position||Urban Migration Expert Regional Reports Middle East|
UN-HABITAT Urban Migration Expert Regional Reports Middle East Jobs 2022
The United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-HABITAT) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced university degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations. For this position, proficiency in spoken and written English is required. Additional fluency in the local language of the selected city will be considered an advantage.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- An advanced university degree in social sciences or related fields (including political science, sociology, anthropology, global or migration studies, local governance, urban management, public policy) is required. A first level degree with an additional two years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced degree.
- A minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience, including empirical research experience and qualitative data analysis is required.
- Demonstrated level experience on consultancies in this area is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
The consultant will support the Programme Manager within the Land Housing and Shelter section with the following responsibilities:
- Review a set of City Migration Profiles and produce a Regional Summary Report
- Highlight all urban dimension aspects of the City Migration Profiles, with a focus on housing rights, human rights, and inclusion of groups in a vulnerable situation.
- Include findings and recommendations from the City Priority Papers and the City Stakeholder Processes from cities included in the Regional Report.
- Identify facts and figures that can represent regional trends with regards to the urban migration, housing rights. human rights, and inclusion of groups in a vulnerable situation.
- Conduct additional desk research and collect data and information on the migration situation and relevant cross-cutting issues in the selected city as required.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=178243 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 15, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||unhabitat.org/kenya|