Ubudehe Social Profiling Officer Job 2023 at Kigali by LODA Career. LODA is a public institution established under the Ministry of Local Government (MINALOC) operating in Rwanda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Ubudehe Social Profiling Officer to join their team.
Ubudehe Social Profiling Officer Job 2023 at Kigali by LODA
The Local Administrative Entities Development Agency (LODA) is a public institution established under the Ministry of Local Government (MINALOC) to support Decentralized Entities in their strategic planning, resource mobilization, local economic development and social protection for community development and graduation from poverty.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Ubudehe Social Profiling Officer
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Local Administrative Intities Development Agency (LODA)
Last Date to Apply
- 13th March 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Sociology, Management, Development Studies, Statistics, Social Work, Political Sciences, Business Administration, Socio-Economics, Community Development.
- 0 Year of relevant experience.
Competency and Key Technical Skills:
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Knowledge and understanding of the decentralized system
- Resource management skills
- Decision making skills
- Time management skills
- Risk management skills
- Results oriented
- Digital literacy skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in all aspects of Social development systems and strategies
- Fluent in English and/or French; knowledge of all is an Advantage
Advertisement Details and Apply Now