Training Specialist Job 2023 at Kampala by ICGLR Career. ICGLR, is an inter-governmental organization in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Training Specialist to join their team.
Training Specialist Job 2023 at Kampala by ICGLR
The International Conference on the Great Lakes Region (ICGLR) is an inter-governmental organization of the countries in the African Great Lakes Region. Its establishment was based on the recognition that political instability and conflicts in these countries have a considerable regional dimension and thus require a concerted effort in order to promote sustainable peace and development. Most notable among the conflicts that have had cross-border impacts or origins are the 1994 Rwandan genocide that led to the loss of more than 800,000 lives, and the political instability in DRC. These conflicts constituted a major threat to international peace and security.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Training Specialist
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- International Conference on the Great Lakes Region (ICGLR)
Last Date to Apply
- 14th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- The ideal candidate should bring a solid academic and professional background in the field of law, gender, international relations, training, human rights and Sexual and Gender Based Violence.
- Education: A post graduate degree in the area of social sciences, gender and development, development policy or law, project/ program management, monitoring and evaluation or any other related disciplines.
- Extensive experience in the area of training coordination, training of trainers, curriculum development, developing training materials for either police, judiciary, investigation, or medical officers, social workers or all of them.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of French, Swahili, Arabic and/or Portuguese is an asset and added advantage
Specific Tasks/ Deliverables:
The Training Specialist will:
- Provide support in building and maintaining networks of partners in member states working on Sexual and Gender Based Violence including UN
- organization, inter-governmental organizations, and regional economic communities (RECs), CSO, Governments.
- Campaigning and public communication on gender equality, Sexual and Gender Based Violence at RTF in collaboration with the communication team.
- Support Fund raising for RTF trainings, Preparing regular, monthly, quarterly and annual, reports about the trainings at RTF.
- Supervise and implement all RTF training activities, including workshops, Seminars, conferences, and other related meetings.
- Contribute to updating materials and curricula developed at RTF to highest regional and international standards.
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications and experiences requirements of above position are required to address their applications to the Regional Director of Regional Training Facility, Yusuf-Luwanga Lane, Plot 1349 (Off Salama road) Munyonyo. PO Box 1386, Kampala, Uganda. Office Telephone: +256(0) 4143655. Email: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The application package shall include the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Motivation or covering letter;
- Certified copies of relevant academic certificates;
- Names and contact details of three (3) referees;
- Copy or scan of National Passport or National Identity Card.
- Candidates should indicate the position/ title on the subject line.
Deadline: Applications should be submitted not later than, 14th March 2023.
View More Jobs:
|Company Jobs||Post Name|
|IFDC||Financial Inclusion Consultant|
|Teach for Uganda||Projects Officer|
|ZOA International||Director of Operations|
|UCDA||Monitoring and Evaluation Manager|
|Care International||Women Economic Empowerement|