Team Leader Job 2023 at Lilongwe by GIZ Career. GIZ, an international NGO operating in Malawi, is currently searching for a highly qualified Team Leader to join their team.
Team Leader Job 2023 at Lilongwe by GIZ
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, often simply shortened to GIZ, is the main German development agency. It is headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn and provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work. The organization’s self-declared goal is to deliver effective solutions that offer people better prospects and sustainably improve their living conditions.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Team Leader Technical Assistance to the Access to Justice Programme
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Last Date to Apply
- 21st March 2023
- Lilongwe, Malawi
- M.A. in International Law, Justice Reforms or similiar (Preferably a post-graduate degree).
- Over 15 years projects related to justice reform, access to justice, governance and domestic accountability, with extensive experience and knowledge of best practices in good governance and justice system reforms.
- More than 6 years in managing and monitoring development cooperation programmes and/or TA including programme estimates/grant to Government entities.
- Excellent communication skills with good command of both spoken and written English.
- GIZ International Services is preparing for the EU-funded tender: „Technical Assistance to the Access to Justice Programme” in Malawi in forecast stage.
- The Access to Justice Programme will provide support to justice sector institutions through the Ministry of Justice. Justice sector institutions include the Judiciary, Police, Prisons, Malawi Human Rights Commission, Office of the Ombudsman and Legal Aid Bureau. This proposed service contract will provide technical assistance to the institutions in the effective implementation of all the objectives/activities under the programme. The contractor will also be responsible for providing the long and short-term needed TAs and for the overall supervision, coordination and monitoring of the Access to Justice Programme.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online