Teaching Associate Job 2023 at Kampala by Fundi Bots Career. Fundi Bots, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Teaching Associate to join their team.
Teaching Associate Job 2023 at Kampala by Fundi Bots
Fundi Bots promotes improved practical science education in African schools and communities through the provision of hands on skills and project-based training with a strong focus on rural and underprivileged regions and a push for equitable inclusion for Girls.
Fundi Bots’ mission is to accelerate science learning in Africa. To achieve this, we use practical learning tools like robot-building to improve learning outcomes. Through the process of building robots, the students get practical skills in computer science, electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, computer programming and soft skills like project management, teamwork and innovation.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Teaching Associate
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Fundi Bots
Last Date to Apply
- 20th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- A bachelor’s degree in Education with a bias in Math/ Physics.
- At least one year of previous work experience is required.
Key Result Areas:
- Conducting evaluations of the trainings
- Reporting on learning and progress of students and teachers
- Projects development.
- Providing extra support to students who need it.
- Developing Robotics learning activities and hands-on material for classes.
- Monitoring Robotics student growth to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Providing regular feedback to students.
- Carrying out Robotics trainings in integrated schools
- Participating in Robotics outreaches.
- Excellent Organization Skills.
- Great Multitasking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Adopting a data-driven attitude towards measuring learner progress.
- High proficiency in MS office suite, (excel, word, PowerPoint) and G-suite (Hangouts, Calendar, Drive).
- Outstanding Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Send CV and Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission is 20th March 2023, 5.00 p.m.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
View More Jobs:
|Project Finance Officer|
|Refugee Impact Advisory Coordinator|