Store Management Specialist Job 2023 at Kigali by Rwanda Energy Group Career. Rwanda Energy Group, is a government-owned holding company responsible for the import, export, procurement, generation, transmission, distribution and sale of electricity in Rwanda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Store Management Specialist to join their team.
Store Management Specialist Job 2023 at Kigali by Rwanda Energy Group
The Government of Rwanda has undertaken reforms in the energy and water sector which have been concretized by the separation of energy from water operations. The main objectives being; to have sector focused and efficient operations; attract more investment; improve planning and accountability; and increase access to services by the population to drive sector performance towards the targets envisaged in the EDPRS II and other national goals.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Store Management Specialist/ RUEAP
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Rwanda Energy Group (REG)
Last Date to Apply
- 12th March 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree (AO) in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management, Procurement, Logistics and Supply chain management and any other related field.
- At least three (5) years of proven working experience for a role related to store or logistics management.
Mode of Application
Duly signed application letters addressed to the Managing Director of Energy Development Corporation Limited (EDCL) together with updated detailed curriculum vitae, copies of both academic and professional certificates, proof of related experience/valid work certificates and names and addresses of at least three (3) reference persons and copy of Identity Card should be submitted by email firstname.lastname@example.org to not later than 12/03/2023 latest 05:00 P.M.
- Please note that submission of valid and acceptable proof of experience/work certificates attached to your job application letter to support the relevant experience
- indicated in the applicant’s CVs among other documents highlighted above is a MUST for pre-selection.
- Your job application and its attachments MUST be scanned as ONE single pdf document for easy download & analysis of applications.
- ONLY online applications will be received on the above-mentioned email. No hardcopy applications will be received.
- REG is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our company Gender Mainstreaming policy and program, we seek to increase the number of women in all levels of the organization. Therefore, we strongly encourage female candidates to apply. Special consideration will be given to qualified female candidates.