Sponsorship Operations Officer Job 2023 at Arua by WVI Career. WVI, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Sponsorship Operations Officer to join their team.
Sponsorship Operations Officer Job 2023 at Arua by WVI
World Vision International is an ecumenical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It was founded in 1950 by Robert Pierce as a service organization to provide care for children in Korea. In 1975, emergency and advocacy work was added to World Vision’s objectives. It is active in over 100 countries with a total revenue including grants, product and foreign donations of USD $3.14 billion. The charity was co-founded in 1950 as World Vision Inc. by Robert Pierce, Kyung-Chik Han and Frank Phillips. It was founded after Pierce was invited to Korea by Han to speak at Young Nak Church, followed by another speech in Seoul. After the breakout of the Korean War weeks later, Pierce and Han continued to collaborate on relief efforts in the region.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Sponsorship Operations Officer
Number of Vacant Post
- 01+ (One)
- World Vision International (WVI)
Last Date to Apply
- 13th March 2023
- Arua, Uganda
- Area Programme Coordinator
- Minimum of a Degree in Social Work or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in community work and engagement with Sponsorship agencies.
Key Outputs/ Responsibilities:
- Support the formation, mentoring and functionality of the Community Volunteers Associations for implementation & Monitoring of Sponsorship operations deliverables and planned activities.
- Building capacities of the Community Volunteers, adult RCs and Children committees to manage Sponsorship operations and Media.
- Conduct Community sensitizations, capacity building sessions on World Vision Sponsorship Model through Community Volunteer Associations (RC guardians, community leaders and other established community groups and stakeholders )
- Lead and Support formation and Training of the Registered Children committees in the respective CPDC for their Wellbeing. .
- Ensure Registered Children Monitoring Status (CMS) is maintained within partnership standards.
- Ensure quality Sponsorship Operation Indicators (SOIs) are implemented and maintained within partnership standard of 95%
- Ensure every RC records within Horizon and files are well Updated, managed and stored securely respectively.
- Mobilize and facilitate active participation of children and their communities in planning, monitoring and implementation of community development initiatives.
- Facilitate RC participation within the CDPC and update and Report every RC participation and benefit in accordance to the partnership standards.
- Conduct periodical community engagement with other technical project officers and advocacy sessions and case management based on the Child Wellbeing and sponsorship in programming.
- Support and Facilitate Periodical RC Child wellbeing engagements within Child Participation and Development Center based planned Technical Project Activities focusing on the child wellbeing.
- Manage and follow up case managements and report any incidents in line with child protection as per policy and guidelines.
- Networking and influencing skills
- Partnership and Collaboration Skills
- Community Mobilization and Engagements
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Motorcycle riding skills and possession of legal riding permit is a MUST.
Advertisement details and Apply Now
View More Jobs:
|Financial Inclusion Consultant|
|Teach for Uganda|
|Monitoring and Evaluation Manager|