Social Management Program Coordinator Job 2023 at Kampala by Q-Sourcing Servtec Career. Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a leading human capital management firm operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Social Management Program Coordinator to join their team.
Social Management Program Coordinator Job 2023 at Kampala by Q-Sourcing Servtec
Q-Sourcing Servtec Group is East Africa’s leading human capital management firm for growth-minded organizations. We offer timely support that enables businesses to transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the people, systems & technology that enable them to unlock their highest potential.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Social Management Program Coordinator
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Q-Sourcing Servtec
Last Date to Apply
- 08th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Social Affairs Manager
- Social Performance
- University Degree in Development Studies, Rural Development, Economics, Project management, Law or equivalent related field. As relevant potential exposure to human rights, gender, education, health, water and sanitation, agriculture, natural resource management.
- At least 8 years’ experience working in compliance, or contract management, or management of socio-economic development projects, or multilateral development finance institutions financed, or bilateral donor sponsored development projects.
The main responsibility of the job holder’s:
- Coordinate and collaborate with related functions in design and execution of programs to deliver synergies for in the Project Area of Influence.
- Ensure that all social management documents are well archived and properly tracked in the Social Management System (Borealis) for monitoring and future interventions with appropriate analysis and reports conducted on a monthly basis with necessary actions followed up swiftly and consistently.
- Document and disseminate good practices, and success stories.
- Lead internal and external communications regarding the social programs.
- To lead, support, and coordinate support the design, planning, execution, performance management and monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of SMP programs.
- Develop, review, and refine scopes of work for Social Management Plan delivery in line with regulatory requirements, and project management best practice for development projects.
- Manage delivery of Social Management Plans by contracted Third Party Service Providers to ensure sustainable development impact for project stakeholders.
- Ability to engage multilateral institutions and bilateral donors, non-government organisations and civil society organization active in the development space and familiarity with the scope to develop bilateral or multilateral partnerships either as PPP or sequential related projects is a plus.
- Highly developed organizational and man-management skills with proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain good relations with a wide range of stakeholders including authorities, local communities, industry, and international organizations.
- Good negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Excellent Computer skills (Word, Excel, ppt)/ Good report writing and analytical skills.