Snr Programme Assc Job 2023 at Huye by UNHCR Career. UNHCR, an international NGO operating in Rwanda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Snr Programme Assc to join their team.
Snr Programme Assc Job 2023 at Huye by UNHCR
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a United Nations agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with over 17,300 staff working in 135 countries.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Snr Programme Assc
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
Last Date to Apply
- 16th March 2023
- Huye, Rwanda
Years of Experience/ Degree Level:
- For G7 – 4 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 2 years relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher.
- Support the assessment and analysis of the needs of persons of concern in the country in a participatory manner and using an Age, Gender and Diversity (AGD) perspective as basis for planning.
- Support Results Based management and programme capacity in light of evolving requirements, programming approaches and gaps.
- Participate in managing the development of a broad network of partners, good coordination practices and the development of partner capacities related to programme management.
- Assist in organizing and documenting the selection of partners in accordance with the policy on selection and retention of partners, ensuring due diligence to meet the requirements of projects.
- Support partnership agreements are established in a timely manner, regularly monitored and reported on in compliance with established guidelines and procedures included in the framework for implementing with partners.
- Review the implementation and performance of partnership agreements through field visits and appropriate physical monitoring if applicable, reviewing work plans, performance and financial reports.
- Support the planning process in compliance with planning parameters outlined in the Programme Manual and annual planning instructions.
- Contribute to the review and analysis of operations plans, mid-year and year-end reports, ensuring quality assurance and compliance with established policies, guidelines, procedures and standards. Generate and maintain records of implementation rate (performance progress and expenditures) on a regular basis.
- Follow up on any change in regards to alignment of results chain, verifying indicators, budget, prioritization, apportioning needed to measure programme performance, trends and target interventions, contributing to soundness of Operations Plan and enhancement of data quality.
- Assist in negotiating and drafting partnership agreements, ensuring that all components are developed in conformity with UNHCR¿s financial rules and HQ instructions and guidance.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of MFT monitoring plans for activities implemented through partnerships and those under direct implementation in line with Programme Manual and programming instructions.
- Ensure compliance with issuance of audit certificates for partners in line with the Policy on Risk-Based Project Audits and follow up of internal and external audit recommendations related to programmatic issues.
- Use UNHCR¿s corporate tools (e.g. Focus Client, Global Focus Insight and FOCUS Reader, MSRP) for core activities related to planning, budgeting, implementation and reporting, generating data for evidence-based programmatic decisions and analysis.
- Actively contribute to UNHCRs programming of community of practice and continuously contributing to improvements of programming tools and processes.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Advertisement Details and Apply Now