SME Relationship Manager Job 2023 at Kigali by Equity Bank Career. Equity Bank Limited, is a commercial bank in Rwanda, is currently searching for a highly qualified SME Relationship Manager to join their team.
SME Relationship Manager Job 2023 at Kigali by Equity Bank
The bank was granted a banking license by the National Bank of Rwanda, in 2011 and commenced banking services in the fourth quarter of 2011. Rwanda was the fourth East African country where the Equity Bank Group has opened a subsidiary. Operations in Tanzania commenced during the first quarter of 2012.
Vacancy Post Name:
- SME Relationship Manager
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Equity Bank
Last Date to Apply
- 13th March 2023
Qualifications, Competences & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field from recognized institution
- Master’s degree in Business related field will be an added advanged
- Over 5 years working experience in Financial Sector
- Good knowledge in the lending/Credit.
- Strong Communication and Negotiation skills
- Sales/Marketing skills
- Knowledge of the Banking industry Rules & Regulations
- Business oriented and results driven attitude
- Thorough knowledge of banks policies & procedures.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and evaluate financial statements
- Good understanding of the banking industry
- Good customer service skills
- Result Driven Attitude
- Strong Leadership skills
- Financial analytical skills
- Experience in Relationship Management
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To manage the development of prudently risk assets, deposits, increase the customer base to ensure Bank`s maximum profitability.
- To identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors,
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring the effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers,
- Ensure compliance to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) requirements in all dealings with existing and potential customers,
- Maintain high professional standards and strive to provide quality services and competitive pricing to clients,
- Continuously identify and exploit cross selling opportunities that embed the bank and its products with customer needs,
- Establish quality profit earning customer relationship within the target market.
- Ensure SME Portfolio accountability, Monitoring and Quality of assets is enhanced from origination and after disbursement.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application quoting the job opportunity you are applying for to the email address below by 13th March 2023. Please include detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of the relevant certificates, testimonials, and daytime telephone contact and email address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equity Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, values and what they bring to the workplace.
View More Jobs
|Company Jobs||Post Name|
|Mastercard Foundation||Rwanda Impact Consultant|
|Equity Bank||Business Growth and Development Manager|
|Rwanda Management Institute||Senior Quality Assurance Officer|
|RwandAir||Director of Flight Operations|