Site Supervisor Job 2023 at Blantyre by KUHeS Career. KUHeS, is a public institution operating in Malawi, is currently searching for a highly qualified Site Supervisor to join their team.
Site Supervisor Job 2023 at Blantyre by KUHeS
Kamuzu University of Health Sciences (KUHeS) is a comprehensive health and allied sciences higher learning public institution. The aim of the University is to impart knowledge and produce transferable skills through teaching and learning, research, consultancy and application of knowledge, skills and aptitudes to meet professional needs of society at national, regional and global levels. The University specifically trains health professionals such as nurses, midwives, medical doctors, pharmacists, physiotherapists, nutritionists and biomedical scientists/lab technologists at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Site Supervisor
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Kamuzu University of Health Sciences (KUHeS)
Last Date to Apply
- 10th March 2023
- Blantyre, Malawi
- Diploma in Community Development, Business Management, and Monitoring & Evaluation.
- At least 10 years’ experience in research.
- Experience working in clinical trials is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring appropriate use of electronic and paper-based forms for collection, compilation, analysis and reporting of evaluation data.
- Supporting the Data officers and managers
- Facilitating strong collaboration and coordination with the school and health center staff/management as well as community, religious, and other organizations working in the area.
- Coordinating and supervising project staff
- Creating and maintaining a quality control plan for all activities.
- Ensuring accountability for site activities, specimen tracking, specimen transport, and inventory
- Coordinating with MaPS Project Leaders and PI
- Ensuring completion of all reporting requirements.
- Strong community mobilization and engagement skills
- Excellent computer and communication skills with good knowledge of Microsoft programs and internet application systems.
- Management experience, along with ability to work in team environment.
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications together with copies of relevant certificates and detailed CVs with names, contact numbers and emails of three traceable referees to:
Kamuzu University of Health Sciences
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be submitted not later than Friday, 10th March, 2023. Those submitting via email should indicate the project name and title of the post in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.