SFCG Liaison Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the SFCG is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Liaison Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with SFCG.
SFCG Liaison Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on May 10, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 21, 2022.
|SFCG EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Search for Common Ground (SFCG)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 21, 2022|
SFCG Liaison Officer Jobs 2022
The Search for Common Ground (SFCG) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: 7+ years of experience in a related role.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Diploma or other professional certification in public relations or communications
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations or communications would be an added advantage
- Experience with media and/or peacebuilding is a plus
- 7+ years of experience in a related role
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Ability to analyze data and create necessary reports
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with the government representatives, donors, media and civil society stakeholders on behalf of Search for Common Ground.
- Deliver press or media releases about Search’s interventions in a public forum
- Attend and speak at meetings.
- Research and write reports and other correspondence to facilitate communication
- Assist with organization briefings
- Identify and escalate to the Swahili Coast Director any communication issues that may arise
- Work alongside other departments within Search Kenya and regional team to aid liaising with relevant stakeholders in the capital.
- Foster positive relationships with other professionals in the industry.
- Develop a strategy for presenting Search for Common Ground to the government, donors, and other INGOs
- Participate actively in network meetings and maintain a network list
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between Search and other entities.
- Participate in project coordination and reflection meetings with the Search Kenya team, to bring the insights from liaisons in the capital.
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.lever.co/sfcg/7aca1f98-5377-42e0-ad62-ccee5e104716 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 21, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.sfcg.org|