Senior Human Resources Coordinator Job 2023 at Kampala by Cordaid Career. Cordaid, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Senior Human Resources Coordinator to join their team.
Senior Human Resources Coordinator Job 2023 at Kampala by Cordaid
Cordaid is an international NGO, that believes in a world without poverty and exclusion. We strive for just and sustainable societies where every person counts. We stand for knowledge and talent sharing between North and South, between farmers and businesses, between activists and policymakers. Where poverty, conflict and exclusion divide societies, we connect people and communities. We stand for professionalism, expertise, and solidarity across borders. We aim at maximizing our social impact and contributing to systemic change. We operate where natural disasters strike, where conflicts tear up communities and where lack of opportunities and service delivery keep families in extreme poverty.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Senior Human Resources Coordinator
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
Last Date to Apply
- 19th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Country Director Cordaid Uganda / Regional Director East and Southern Africa
- Fixed Term contract – 1 year, renewable upon satisfactory performance
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or advanced professional training in human resources management, organisational development, business or public administration or other relevant subject.
- Minimum of three to five years’ relevant working experience in human resources and organisational development in (international) NGO environment.
- Ensures administrative and legal compliances in Human Resources and safety and security
- Ensures management and staff are working according to the Code of Conduct and Integrity Policy and takes appropriate action in case of misconduct.
- Is the focal point for safety and security
- Shares HR knowledge, stays abreast with labor market developments, safety and security developments, and learns about new HR, and safety and security techniques and methods.
- Provides support to HR focal points and officers in the other countries of the Cordaid East and Southern Africa cluster office.
- Assists with and coordinates strategic Human Resources planning
- Executes and maintains Human resources policies and procedures
- Advises management in the execution of HRM policies and procedures, including national level legal requirements.
- Behavioral values and skills: trust, accountability, integrity, problem solving, cooperation, diplomatic, flexibility, creativity, result-oriented, collaboration
- Strong personal integrity, willing and able to serve as a model for other staff
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
- Strong organiser of one’s own work, setting the right priorities, and maintaining sound and organised archives/ documentation storages
- Affinity with safety and security protocols and procedures.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online
View More Jobs:
|Project Finance Officer|
|Refugee Impact Advisory Coordinator|
|Country Project Coordinator|