Senior Credit Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by DFCU Bank Career. DFCU Bank, is a commercial bank in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Senior Credit Manager to join their team.
Senior Credit Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by DFCU Bank
A subsidiary of DFCU Limited, DFCU Bank is a leading banking and financial services company domiciled in Uganda. It came into existence in May 2000 following DFCU’s acquisition of Gold Trust Bank to extending universal banking services alongside the pre-existing equity finance; long term development finance; leasing and working capital finance.
dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit for the role of Team Lead- Processing in the Operations (COO) Domain to support our expansion strategy.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Senior Credit Manager – Corporate
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- DFCU Bank
Last Date to Apply
- 15th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Head of Corporate Credit
- Bachelor or above Degree in Finance, Banking, Business, or related subjects.
- At least 8 years of banking experience in a financial institution 5 of which have been in Credit Approval, Credit Analysis or Corporate Lending.
- Responsible for processing evaluation on credit applications and preparing credit opinion/ recommendation / commentary for senior management when higher level of approval authority is required.
- Provide advice to business units in structuring credit / loan transactions and perform credit analysis.
- Identify and highlight exceptions against the Bank’s lending policy / standard terms and conditions being offered to credit applicants.
- Periodically representing the Credit Department in meetings and forums as may be assigned by Head of Credit Approval- Corporate.
- Manage and monitor loan portfolio, ensure credit quality and full compliance of Bank’s policies and lending guidelines.
- Perform credit reviews.
- Formulate, review, and update the Bank’s credit policies and procedures.
- Approve credit applications within delegated authority.
- Review and update the new guidelines / regulations / policies released by the regulatory bodies and Head Office applicable to the Bank’s credit risk management.
- Strong understanding of mid cap /large corporate.
- Business acumen.
- Well-versed in traditional banking and trade products, as well as treasury and more complex solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and personal effectiveness to drive accuracy.
- Decisive with ability to give independent opinions.
- High-level of integrity.
- Self-drive and initiative.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Wednesday 15th March 2023 to the email address indicated below.
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
View More Jobs:
|Senior Protection Officer|
|HR Business Partner|
|Fundi Bots||Rollout Support Staff|