Senior Business Analyst Job 2023 at Nairobi by One Acre Fund Career. One Acre Fund, an international NGO operating in Kenya, is currently searching for a highly qualified Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
Senior Business Analyst Job 2023 at Nairobi by One Acre Fund
One Acre Fund is a social enterprise that supplies smallholder farmers in East Africa with asset-based financing and agriculture training services to reduce hunger and poverty. Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, the organization works with farmers in rural villages throughout Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi, Nigeria, Zambia, Ethiopia, and India.
Using a market-based approach, One Acre Fund facilitates activities and transactions at various levels of the farming value chain, including seed sourcing and market support. In 2020, farmers who worked with One Acre Fund reported 33% in additional profit compared to non-participating farmers.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Senior Business Analyst
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- One Acre Fund
Last Date to Apply
- 05th June 2023
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in software industry, including 3-5 years in a functional role (Business Analyst)
- Experienced Agile (Scrum) practitioner – CSM/CSPO certification appreciated
- Experience in agriculture or human development is appreciated.
- Analyze and clarify requirements, support solution design, incident management, maintain functional documentation
- Contribute to our continuous improvements on development, quality, and project management processes
- Nurture a great team culture, provide mentoring to the team members and support their growth.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online
View More Jobs:
|One Acre Fund|
|Awards Management Systems and Processes Trainer|
|ActionAid||GBV Programme Coordinator|