Senior Associate Job 2023 at Kigali by CHAI Career. CHAI, an international NGO operating in Rwanda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Senior Associate to join their team.
Senior Associate Job 2023 at Kigali by CHAI
CHAI was founded in 2002 with a transformational goal: help save the lives of millions of people living with HIV/AIDS. Today, along with HIV, we work with partners to prevent and treat malaria, tuberculosis, hepatitis, and cancer, accelerate the rollout of lifesaving vaccines, reduce maternal, infant and child mortality, combat chronic malnutrition, and strengthen health systems.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Senior Associate, Global Assistive Technologies
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI)
Last Date to Apply
- 14th March 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Exceptional analytical, research and presentation skills for both qualitative and quantitative data. Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a high-performance, dynamic environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Minimum of two years of work experience in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment
- Support the successful completion of a CHAI wide assessment on disability inclusion in partnership with a technical advisor. This will involve data collection and facilitating/coordinating a series of meetings with CHAI program and country leaders.
- Facilitate the validation of this assessment through stakeholder meetings.
- Lead the development of a disability inclusion action plan with prioritized interventions.
- Support the implementation of priority interventions. This may include the development and review of concept notes and technical documents.
- Work with sector partners to gather best practices.
- Develop and maintain a structured overview of useful tools and resources that will inform our future work.
- Participate in regular internal and external meetings that involve disability inclusion.
- Conduct high quality desktop research and analysis on our interventions and keep track of latest learnings and developments at the global and country-level.
- Help organize relevant in-person meetings.
- Prepare materials to present the findings, written report and PowerPoint, with internal and external stakeholders; update based on their feedback and input.
- This role requires taking initiative to identify new opportunities and take on other responsibilities as needed and as requested by manager.
Advertisement Details and Apply Now
|Company Jobs||Post Name||Last Date|
|Q-Sourcing Servtec||Quality Safety and Environment Officer||09th March 2023|
|Q-Sourcing Servtec||Operations Manager||10th March 2023|
|Q-Sourcing Servtec||Team Leader||10th March 2023|
|Rwanda Energy Group||Store Management Specialist||12th March 2023|
|Rwanda Energy Group||Logistics and Fleet Management Specialist||12th March 2023|