Save The Children Sponsorship Program Manager Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Save The Children is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Sponsorship Program Manager position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Save The Children.
Save The Children Sponsorship Program Manager Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 02 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 09 April 2022.
|Save The Children EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Save The Children|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||02 April 2022|
|Closing Date||09 April 2022|
|Position||Sponsorship Program Manager|
Save The Children Sponsorship Program Manager Jobs 2022
The Save The Children seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Sekota, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years
- Language: Fluency in English, both verbal and written, required
- Duty Station: Sekota
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree in Education, development studies, social science, health sciences or equivalent
- Recommended a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a corporate or NGO environment managing education and/or health projects.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Ethiopian education and/or health policy and strategies and programs.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mindsets
- Experience of working successfully with senior managers in other parts of own organization or partner organizations to deliver major change
- Experience of successfully implementing changes to processes to improve and monitor quality standards and impact achieved
- Experience of managing and shaping programmes to deliver greater efficiency and effectiveness, and of strengthening implementation of financial control processes
- Solid budgeting and financial management skills
- Ability to present complex information in a succinct and compelling manner
- Ability and willingness to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, required
- Commitment to Save the Children values
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Ensure that sponsorship-funded core programs reflect the best of common approach to sponsorship funded programming (CASP) and that the program cycle for all CASP modules is fully completed and documented.
- Collaborate with the FOM to prepare all the required documentations including annual operational plan (POP) and Annual Report.
- Work with sponsorship health of sponsorship and core program coordinators to ensure that annual plans support agency and sponsorship strategic priorities.
- Ensure that sponsorship related objectives in the areas of program, budget, operations and sponsor retention are reviewed at least quarterly by the FO Senior Management Team.
- Provide guidance and support on program quality, cost effectiveness and integration to technical unit heads.
- Enhance resource mobilization through seeking partnership with donors in close coordination with thematic units.
- Work with program teams and partners to collect success stories, photos and program results.
- Lead program coordinators to implement activities as per set plan and monitor quality of program deliverables.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://ethiopia.savethechildren.net/careers/….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 09 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||ethiopia.savethechildren.net|