Save The Children Nutrition Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Save The Children is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Nutrition Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Save The Children.
Save The Children Nutrition Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 23 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 25 April 2022.
|Save The Children EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Save The Children|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||23 April 2022|
|Closing Date||25 April 2022|
Save The Children Nutrition Officer Jobs 2022
The Save The Children seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Dire Dawa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Diploma in nutrition.
- Experience: 2 Years
- Language: English fluency (verbal and written) required and local language (preferred)
- Duty Station: Dire Dawa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Diploma in nutrition with minimum two years working experience with NGOs.
- Working experience of one year in IMAM program and Supplementary Feeding Program (SFP) more specifically.
- Experience in nutrition program and community work.
- Experience in training of volunteers on IMAM program.
- Good relations with other people.
- Good capacity to work in a team and flexibility.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good writing and presentation skills
- English fluency (verbal and written) required and local language (preferred)
- Experience working in a refugee context.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Coordinate and facilitate implementation of mobile health and Nutrition activities, site selection and prepare weekly movement plan.
- Ensure that protocols are strictly followed and implemented.
- Support and supervise the VHT to take accurate anthropometrics measurements.
- Ensure the registration of new MAM cases by following strictly the protocols and provide individual nutrition counselling based on the nutrition status and evolution of the beneficiary, provide information on the TSFP, reason for admission and the treatment protocol for the new and old cases.
- Analyze deeply the nutrition evolution of each beneficiary, identify potential discrepancy and correct him or her accordingly.
- Ensure the smooth flow of the beneficiaries from the triage to the exit of the TSFP.
- Participate to the forecasting and provision of the nutrition products and other supplies for each site in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper, clear and accurate data recording on registration books and nutrition cards.
- Demonstrate the preparation of the ration for each new admission.
- Ensure that all program materials are well maintained.
- Check the hygiene at each stage of the TSFP distribution
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://ethiopia.savethechildren.net/careers/details?….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 25 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||ethiopia.savethechildren.net|