Save the Children MEAL Coordinator Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Save the Children is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the MEAL Coordinator position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Save the Children.
Save the Children MEAL Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 11 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 15 May 2022.
|Save the Children EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Save the Children|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||11 May 2022|
|Closing Date||15 May 2022|
Save the Children MEAL Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Save the Children seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: BSc/ MSc Degree.
- Experience: Minimum of five years
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English and Afan Oromo (advantageous)
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- BSc/ MSc (Preferably MSc or MPH/MA) degree in an area of public health, Nutrition, statistics, economics, social development or equivalent.
- Recommended a minimum of five years, among these three years NGO experience in a MEAL role in both emergency and development contexts, preferably with solid experience in more than one of the following priority sectors: health and nutrition, emergencies and Education in emergencies
- Good leadership, coordination and management experience.
- Knowledge of latest health related technical guidelines and standards in emergency nutrition, health and WASH.
- Experience in community based management of malnutrition (CMAM) and primary health care (PHC).
- Good knowledge on indicator performance tracking (IPTT) and output tracker (OT)
- Strong knowledge of data quality assurance, analysis, and reporting;
- Knowledge and/or experience of working on accountability initiatives, such as child participation, information sharing and complaints response mechanisms and learning and knowledge management
- Hands on experience on MS Office applications, Statistical Software (both qualitative and Quantitative), tools for data management (DHIS2, Kobo Toolbox…) is highly desirable
- Monitor quality implementation program based on woreda quality bench mark tools
- Demonstrated ability for leadership and independent decision making
- Strong interpersonal skills & excellent team player.
- Willingness and ability to work in hardship environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Cultural and gender sensitivity
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Afan Oromo (advantageous)
Role and Responsibility:
- Develop and implement a work plan for rolling out the MEAL system at program and Area office level.
- Ensures all program data entered in to MEAL Automation system, retrieves data from computer for appropriate data user.
- Undertakes data analysis and provides descriptive statistical information to appropriate data user
- Ensures program data are well secured through electronic backup system and hard copy filing
- Assist and give a technical support to MEAL Manager on developing and implementing M&E plans.
- Support project staff to collect good quality monitoring data in a timely manner and collate / organize data received for reporting to the country office and area office.
- Closely work with the MEAL manager and Addis team and other field level MEAL staff on the design and rollout of standardised monitoring tools and methodologies.
- Provide technical assistance and capacity building for project staff and partners’ staff on development and use of MEAL tools and methodologies.
- Participate in the regular report preparations, generating and analysing data from monitoring data and communicate findings effectively to appropriate persons and units.
- Conduct qualitative M&E (against international standards through participatory methodologies (including child-friendly methodologies).
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://ethiopia.savethechildren.net/careers….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 15 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||ethiopia.savethechildren.net|