Save The Children HR and Admin Coordinator Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Save The Children is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the HR and Admin Coordinator position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Save The Children.
Save The Children HR and Admin Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 23 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 30 April 2022.
|Save The Children EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Save The Children|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||23 April 2022|
|Closing Date||30 April 2022|
|Position||HR and Admin Coordinator|
Save The Children HR and Admin Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Save The Children seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Gambella, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Educated to degree level in HRM.
- Experience: Minimum of 6 years
- Duty Station: Gambella
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Educated to degree level in HRM, Management and Public Administration or related subject area.
- A minimum of 6 years’ direct experience in Administration and HR works including following areas: Administration, Human Resource Management, within a large organization.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a large team.
- Excellent interpersonal and representational skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Highly developed organization skills, with the ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously.
- Experience of managing a large budget and an understanding of grant and finance management.
- IT literate – Mandatory.
- A commitment to children’s rights and principles of equal opportunity
- Who has great belief in diversity
- Who has good Skill of communication
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Directly lead and manage the project offices and areas support staff.
- Ensure that SCI policy implementations for human resource management functions at the project offices comply with legal and administrative requirements of national and regional government requirements.
- Ensure that effective and efficient human resource management systems and procedures are in place at the Area office and are regularly updated and implemented in line with the national policies.
- Facilitate, organize and participate in the recruitment process of new staff and the familiarization of SCI policies and working guidelines in the form of induction to all staff of the project offices. Participate in the recruitment, selection, placement and termination (contract extension) of employees as called for and respond to staff problems.
- Oversee the performance management system, personnel records, employee relations, as well as training and development of the staff in the Project Offices. Also ensure that relevant reports are produced and dispatched timely to the pertinent organs in the organization.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all SCI resources mainly but not limited to human resource in order to keep costs low and ensure the security of staff.
- Facilitate all legal issues in order to have ad hoc specialist legal advice, opinion and services and to keeping abreast of relevant statutory legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Oversee proper implementation of staff benefits package for Field office staffs and ensure that records are maintained and updated.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://ethiopia.savethechildren.net/careers/details?….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 30 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||ethiopia.savethechildren.net|