Save The Children Gender and SRH Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Save The Children is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Gender and SRH Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Save The Children.
Save The Children Gender and SRH Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 02 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 08 April 2022.
|Save The Children EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Save The Children|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||02 April 2022|
|Closing Date||08 April 2022|
|Position||Gender and SRH Officer|
Save The Children Gender and SRH Officer Jobs 2022
The Save The Children seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Hawassa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s Level Degree.
- Experience: 2 Years
- Duty Station: Hawassa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor degree Public Health, Nursing, Health Officer, Health Promotion and Health Education, specific experience of working on gender and sexual and reproductive health aspects in rural areas
- Recommended a minimum of five-year experience with solid experience in SRH/FP and gender integration, Excellent understanding of the culture and ways of living of target communities.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and excellent awareness about communities, government structure and etc.
- Good report writing skill; able to collect document and share records and information.
- Ability and willingness to travel and work in rural Kebeles where the program is implemented, within approved security frameworks.
- Basic computer skills and mobile literacy are desirable.
- Experiences of working in NGOs; and communities at grass root level are advantageous
- Experiences in volunteering, community service and passion for development work are advantageous.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Provide technical support to the project targets on gender, sexual and reproductive health including, early pregnancy, Family planning, menstruation and personal hygiene,
- Organize and train young women friendly SRH-FP services to health workers (HWs) and HEWs in line with the national guidelines,
- Conduct SRH-FP and gender-related awareness creation trainings for target young women in targeted kebeles, particularly on SRH behaviors, stigma and judgment surrounding ARSH, life skills in developing sexual behaviors, ARSH problems, HTPs with particular focus on child marriage, FGM, S/GBV,
- Facilitate linkage and work intensively with regional and local health centers and facilities to increase young women’s access and practice to reproductive health services on SRH-FP
- Facilitate and support SRH and gender material provision at the grass-root level in collaboration with YES centers and health facilities/women and youth sectors
- Plan and organize community mobilization platforms and awareness creation events on Gender and SRH issues,
- Promote and Support YES centers’ services particularly SRH programs for the young women to access in their locality
- Establish SRH clubs in YES centers and ensure strong referral linkage between YES centers and health Faclities for cases require medical attention
- Collect and avail informational business and SRH related materials in the YES centers
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://ethiopia.savethechildren.net/careers/….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 08 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||ethiopia.savethechildren.net|