Save the Children Awards and Partnerships Coordinator Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the Save the Children is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Awards and Partnerships Coordinator position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Save the Children.
Save the Children Awards and Partnerships Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 04, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 17, 2022.
|Save the Children EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Save the Children|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 04, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 17, 2022|
|Position||Awards and Partnerships Coordinator|
Save the Children Awards and Partnerships Coordinator Jobs 2022
The Save the Children seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English, both verbal and written, required. Knowledge of the local language and context will be a distinct advantage.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- 4 years’ experience in managing large awards facilities.
- Minimum 3 years working in international development
- Excellent understanding of the awards management cycle, logical frameworks, and M&E concepts.
- Knowledge of awards and contracts regulations and reporting requirements of major donors such as EU, DFID, ECHO, UN agencies, DANIDA.
- Experience of managing awards, cooperative agreements and contracts for major donors.
- Practice knowledge of financial awards accounting and management especially SCI Awards management system.
- Experience of analysing and commenting on variances between actual and budgeted expenditure and relating this to activity reporting
- Have a basic knowledge of sectorial programming and log frames.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain complex issues to both staff and peers.
- Ability to manage a complex and varied workload; to work effectively under pressure; and to organize and priorities work to ensure deadlines are met.
- An energetic, flexible and proactive approach with the ability to work both independently and cooperatively within a team setting
- Strong team working skills and ability to develop and maintain effective working relations at all levels both within and outside the team.
- Ability to challenge and negotiate assertively and cooperatively with senior staff.
- Proven ability to handle challenging work load with minimum motivation
- Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity;
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills;
- Understanding of Save the Children’s vision and mission and a commitment to its objectives and values.
Save the children international employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://kenya.savethechildren.net/careers/details?jid=76262 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 17, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||kenya.savethechildren.net|