RTI International Research and Development Lead Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the RTI International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Research and Development Lead position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with RTI International.
RTI International Research and Development Lead Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on May 09, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 19, 2022.
|RTI International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||RTI International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||May 09, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 19, 2022|
|Position||Research and Development Lead|
RTI International Research and Development Lead Jobs 2022
The RTI International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Kisumu, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Eight (8) years of experience.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Proficiency in English is required.
- Duty Station: Kisumu.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree with 12 years of experience or a Master’s degree and 10 years of experience.
- Eight (8) years of experience implementing large and complex projects relating to research, monitoring and evaluation and design or implementation of product or service improvement.
- Experience in designing CLA framework and iterations in R&D activities.
- Strong skills in strategic planning, management, supervision, research and M&E.
- Demonstrated experience managing technically, operationally and geographically diverse teams on internationally funded programs, USAID experience preferred.
- Experience designing and monitoring pilot interventions that test market feasibility and commercial viability.
- Expertise evaluating interventions for sustainability and scalability.
- Excellent analytic skills with ability to synthesize data and results for presentation to a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience leading or collaborating on peer-reviewed publications.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, and with multiple concurrent demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel and work in any of the three provinces and difficult terrain/conditions at times.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Work experience in Kenya required.
Responsibilities of the R&D Lead include, but are not limited to:
- Set and oversee overall strategy and direction of the research and development objectives of the project in collaboration with the COP and DCOP.
- Oversee project R&D, SAF investment, performance management, monitoring and evaluation (M&E), strategic communications, and evidence generation.
- Lead the R&D team to design and monitor pilots, contributing to the design of high-quality and innovative research concepts, proposing ideas for SAF investment alongside the MBS team, and helping formulate challenge drives to further identify additional strong pilot ideas.
- Develop indicators and trigger points for pilots to go to scale
- Lead project work in collaboration, learning and adaptation (CLA), including documenting and sharing learning through regular technical and stakeholder meetings and pause-and-reflect sessions.
- Participate as a part of the senior management team, providing overall leadership to technical and administrative staff.
- Address issues and mitigates risks related to pilot implementation in a timely manner and appropriately adjust pilot strategies, as required.
- Support the production of high-quality, relevant project performance M&E indicators.
- Track and report quarterly on programmatic achievements as required for project deliverable reporting. Produces technical and/or operational reports and updates for deliverable reporting and project success stories.
- Initiate, develop and maintain a range of working relationships, including with civil society, product innovators and designer, county governments, private sector firms, academic and think tank organizations, and others.
- Ensure that gender, youth, and other social inclusion categories are integrated across the R&D portfolio of work.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rtiint.referrals.selectminds.com/international/jobs/research-and-development-lead-8011 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 19, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rti.org|