RTI International Office Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the RTI International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Office Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with RTI International.
RTI International Office Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 27, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 10, 2022.
|RTI International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||RTI International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 10, 2022|
RTI International Office Assistant Jobs 2022
The RTI International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Kisumu, Kenya.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Kisumu.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- 3 years of work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Diploma in Front Office or Business Administration is an added advantage.
- Serve as the receptionist, welcoming visitors to the office
- Collect, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Organize for shipment of mail using local courier to Nairobi office – receipts, invoices for DA1 processing etc.
- Monitor office and kitchen supplies
- Ensure that all doors and windows are locked at end of business each day
- Prepare staff tea as needed
- Support the Chief of Party and Finance and Admin Director on all logistical arrangements and help in monitoring accurate distribution of commodities
- Maintain servicing of office equipment and office items
- Make travel and hotel reservations of office staff and official RTI visiting staff
- Provide assistance to office staff with expense claims
- Facilitate office cleaning
- Make hotel bookings for staff traveling in the region
- Support meeting plans
- Scheduling meetings and sending meeting invites to attendees
- Write and distribute routine correspondence and minutes from staff meetings
- Update and maintain internal staff contact lists
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Perform any other administrative duties assigned by the COP and Finance and Admin Director
Skills & Abilities
Skills and abilities required to perform the essential job duties of this job are listed below. An addendum that clarifies additional skills and abilities for incumbents in this job may be used in addition to this description
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to obtain proper security clearances as noted by contracts
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rtiint.referrals.selectminds.com/international/jobs/office-assistant-7951 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 10, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rti.org|