RTI International Grants Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the RTI International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Grants Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with RTI International.
RTI International Grants Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 12, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 22, 2022.
|RTI International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||RTI International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 22, 2022|
RTI International Grants Assistant Jobs 2022
The RTI International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: Minimum 1 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A university degree, in BCOM/Business Management. Statistical and Analytical knowledge is an added advantage.
- Qualifications and/or experience in financial management and grants management.
- 1 year professional experience in Grants Management, preferably with USAID.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Review KCDMS’ grants close out tracker, identify required actions, and actively monitor its implementation and execution.
- On a daily basis, liaise with Relationship Managers (RMs) on the status of each grantee in the tracker and input all updates upon receipt.
- Coordinate the team’s internal biweekly closeout meetings and interrogate the status of each grantee to ensure there is progress and set deadlines on action required. Escalate uncompleted actions to the Grants Manager for their awareness.
- Follow up with RMs on pending documentation to ensure timely submission to facilitate the closeout process. Close documents include:
Follow up with RMs on pending documentation to ensure timely submission to facilitate the closeout process. Close documents include:
- Approved final technical report
- Fully signed asset register (where applicable)
- Cost share forgiveness form
- Closeout checklist duly completed
Submit complete closeout packages to the respective Grants Coordinator to upload the same to Grants Management System (GMS) to officially close the grantee.
As time allows, complete grantee file checklists to under full grants package is organized and saved.
Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rtiint.referrals.selectminds.com/international/jobs/grants-assistant-short-term-contract-7868 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 22, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rti.org|