RTI International Driver Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the RTI International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Driver position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with RTI International.
RTI International Driver Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 27, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 07, 2022.
|RTI International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||RTI International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 07, 2022|
RTI International Driver Jobs 2022
The RTI International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Kisumu, Kenya.
- Education: Driver / Chauffer experience for at least 3 years with a valid Kenya driver’s license.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Kisumu.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Driver / Chauffer experience for at least 3 years with a valid Kenya driver’s license.
- Drive project / office staff members, consultants and other visitors on project / office business;
- Provide transportation to and from the airport, hotel, project sites, and other locations as assigned;
- Ensure that the vehicle has all required registrations / licensing and inspections, and that necessary documentation is retained with the vehicle;
- Ensure vehicle has sufficient amount of gas, maintain the vehicles’ cleanliness, and ensure its security for daily use and proper evening and weekend storage at office site;
- Read and understand specific vehicle operating manual to ensure the safe and appropriate operations of the vehicle;
- Obey traffic rules and road signs, negotiate, liaise and coordinate with local authorities to facilitate smooth running of vehicle movements;
- Maintain record of trips including kilometers traveled, fuel consumed and cost, and dates of oil changes, all according to established procedures;
- Produce weekly records of mileage traveled;
- Take care of the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle; check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc;
- Arrange for repairs and regularly scheduled maintenance of the vehicle as per manufacturer’s suggested schedule;
- Ensure that all regulations are followed in case of an accident and that required paper work is submitted;
- Meet official personnel at the airport and facilitate immigration and customs formalities as required;
- Pick up and deliver shipments and documents as assigned;
- Identify any apparent problems such as insecurity during driving operations and report them to the Finance and Administration Assistant;
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all project / office personnel;
- Provide backup to office assistant and office attendant duties as requested;
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Proof of good driving record;
- Experience in driving and familiarity through rural terrain preferred;
- Prior experience on USAID-funded projects preferred;
- Demonstrated punctuality, attention to detail, professionalism, patience, good humor, flexibility, and overall positive attitude;
- Administrative experience with ability to perform computations preferred;
- Neat and professional appearance;
- Oral and written English language fluency;
- Flexibility and adaptability to work under pressure.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rtiint.referrals.selectminds.com/international/jobs/driver-short-term-contract-7961 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 07, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rti.org|