RTI International Chief of Party Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the RTI International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Chief of Party position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with RTI International.
RTI International Chief of Party Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 27, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 07, 2022.
|RTI International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||RTI International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 07, 2022|
|Position||Chief of Party|
RTI International Chief of Party Jobs 2022
The RTI International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelors’ degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelors’ degree in education, international development, or other relevant field and 15 years of experience, or Master’s and 12 years of experience, or PhD and 8 years of experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing complex international donor-funded development activities. This experience should have direct oversight and accountability for project deliverables and should include experience working with counterparts at various levels of government, private sector leaders, civil society organizations, non-governmental organizations, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of international development contracting policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work in complex environments, work across different cultures, and manage diverse teams to deliver impact within agreed timelines.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to travel and work throughout Kenya.
- Preferred experience in similar international education intervention activities in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Preferred 5 years of experience managing project deliverables for international education programs, including experience working with Ministries of Education, private sector leaders, and other stakeholders that work in education programming.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of capacity development and professional development is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of USAID policies and procedures
- Oral and written communication skills in Kiswahili preferred.
- Lead the coordination of program activities among a diverse group of stakeholders and beneficiaries including the Ministry of Education, Teachers’ Service Commission, various parastatals, county level officers, civil society, and other activity partners.
- Manage project activities: 1) through the annual work plan and budgeting process; 2) by creating/maintaining an effective management team; and 3) through effective monitoring and evaluation and the use of collaboration, learning, and adapting principles
- Manage technical and administrative personnel, as well as subcontractors and grantees in the implementation of a large, complex activity to improve student learning outcomes.
- Initiate and drive coordination with other education activities implemented by other education stakeholders, such as USAID-funded partners, GPE, UNICEF, African Development Bank, and the World Bank.
- Ensure that all activities conform to the terms and conditions of project requirements, including cost, schedule and quality parameters.
- Serve as primary liaison to USAID/Kenya and the Ministry of Education on management and strategic issues to maximize impact at scale, minimize costs, and maximize efficiency and sustainability in achieving project requirements.
- Represent RTI, USAID and the project with key beneficiaries and stakeholders in public and international forums.
- Provide overarching leadership and direction across all technical and functional areas including technical implementation, monitoring and evaluation, finance, operations, reporting, communications, and human resources.
- Manage and control funds and other resources for the project and associated sub-contracts and grants under contract as required.
- Prepare status reports, budget information and other documentation as needed.
- Develop and implement practices to ensure a high level of staff morale and retention.
- Remain in close contact with the home office, providing regular presentations and updates about the project’s progress.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rtiint.referrals.selectminds.com/international/jobs/chief-of-party-kenya-tusome-early-grade-reading-activity-follow-on-7971 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 07, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rti.org|