RTI International Accountant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the RTI International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Accountant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with RTI International.
RTI International Accountant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 22, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 02, 2022.
|RTI International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||RTI International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 22, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 02, 2022|
RTI International Accountant Jobs 2022
The RTI International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting and at least 3 years of experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, auditing, and/or taxation for a USAID-funded project.
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA, CA), or significant progress toward obtainment of designation preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and/or experiences in accounting, financial planning and management, accounting transactions, budgeting, reporting and ensuring compliance of internal control systems.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles.
- Significant experience using Quickbooks highly desirable.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and strong database skills.
The Accountant is responsible for the day to day accounting function of the Project. Reporting directly to Senior Accountant, he/ she is expected to utilize appropriate systems and follow proper accounting procedures to account for, and report source and usage of funds. The position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Record expenses, advances, bank deposits any other accounting transactions in QuickBooks.
- Prepare payment vouchers ensuring all required support documents are attached
- Manage staff cash advance, expense reports accounts and reconciliation of the same. Responsible for collecting and depositing to the bank any cash balances at the end of a trip (where applicable).
- Prepare reimbursements and allowances for EAEP activities
- Maintain local audit file, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous financial filings. Ensuring maintenance of hard and electronic reports and contracts
- Prepare journal vouchers or adjusting entries for necessary reviews and approvals.
- Provide support to the Director of Finance in compiling and submission of the monthly financial reports package.
- Load payments/Payees on the online banking portal
- Prepare relevant journal vouchers in timely manner to address monthly financial reporting compliance issues raised by the Regional Office Compliance and international accounting teams
- Work with Admin team to receive and review invoices for processing and payments
- Supervise the management of petty cash including cash replenishment, cash counts, reconciliations and accounting according to RTI cash management policies and procedures
- Manage statutory obligations; deduction and submissions
- Conducts other general accounting duties as assigned including assisting/supporting the other Accountants/Finance Officers in the other EAEP countries
- To Support the Director of Finance in implementing the financial obligations of RTI international East Africa Energy program. The Senior Accountant will interact directly with project technical teams and objective leads on project results, work plan implementation and scheduled technical reporting to ensure timeliness in preparation of financial reporting.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://rtiint.referrals.selectminds.com/international/jobs/accountant-7931 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 02, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.rti.org|