Rollout Support Staff Job 2023 at Kampala by Fundi Bots Career. Fundi Bots, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Rollout Support Staff to join their team.
Rollout Support Staff Job 2023 at Kampala by Fundi Bots
Fundi Bots promotes improved practical science education in African schools and communities through the provision of hands on skills and project-based training with a strong focus on rural and underprivileged regions and a push for equitable inclusion for Girls.
Fundi Bots’ mission is to accelerate science learning in Africa. To achieve this, we use practical learning tools like robot-building to improve learning outcomes. Through the process of building robots, the students get practical skills in computer science, electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, computer programming and soft skills like project management, teamwork and innovation.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Rollout Support Staff
Number of Vacant Post
- 06 (Six)
- Fundi Bots
Last Date to Apply
- 20th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- A degree or diploma in science education (Primary)
- A degree in Education (Physics) is preferred.
- At least one year of previous work experience is required.
Key Result Areas:
- To deliver tools given to designated schools by Fundi Bots
- Assembly of teaching aids and pack tools for delivery
- Assess how well-suited the student manual is for the learners.
- Pick the timetable for the class lessons.
- Completing tools when asked by the ESC team.
- Prepare learning materials and organize teaching and Learning files to be used in class lessons.
- Monitor learning materials inventory.
- Communication skills
- Collaboration skills
- Organization skills.
Send CV and Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission is 20th March 2023, 5.00 p.m.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
View More Jobs:
|Senior Human Resources Coordinator|