Risk Management and Compliance Officer Job 2023 at Entebbe by RSCE Career. RSCE, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Risk Management and Compliance Officer to join their team.
Risk Management and Compliance Officer Job 2023 at Entebbe by RSCE
The Regional Service Centre in Entebbe, Uganda (RSCE), was established in July 2010, following the adoption of General Assembly resolution 64/269. The Centre provides efficient, client-oriented and scalable services with the goal of moving transactional, non-location dependent administrative functions to the Centre from its client entities. This includes transactional elements of human resources, finance, multimodal movement and control, personnel and cargo transport and information and communications technology (ICT) support.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Risk Management and Compliance Officer
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Regional Service Centre in Entebbe (RSCE)
Last Date to Apply
- 21st March 2023
- Entebbe, Uganda
- Advanced university degree (master’s degree or equivalent) in Business Administration, Management, Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, Political Science, Law or related field is required. A first-level university degree with two years of relevant professional work experience may be considered in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in auditing, public administration, organizational development, operations management, research, law including legal analysis, project management or related fields is required.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English (both oral and written) is required. Knowledge of French is an advantage. Knowledge of another official UN language is desirable.
- The Risk Management and Compliance Officer is responsible to review RSCE compliance with regulatory framework that governs the provision of the administrative services. The incumbent is responsible for translating new administrative instructions into standard operating procedures to the Service Lines and is the focal point for all BOA and OIOS audits for the RSCE. The incumbent will facilitate the identification of risks that impact the delivery of mandates and strategic objectives, facilitate the alignment of risk management with internal control measures. The incumbent is also the focal point for all legal and disciplinary matters at the RSCE and its client missions.
- The risk and compliance officer therefore facilitates and ensures RSCE implementation of the risk management processes in accordance with the Organization’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) policy. To that extent:
- Participates in the development of the Service Center Concept, Integrated Strategic Framework or similar planning documents, as well as budget proposals, ensuring that ERM is duly factored therein. • Conducts research,’ collates and disseminates data on risks related to the implementation of all aspects of RSCE mandate and support functions. • Coordinates the
- identification of risks that adversely affect the delivery of RSCE’s mandates and strategic objectives. • Analyzes and evaluates risks in coordination with Service Line managers ensuring that appropriate risk treatment options are selected.
- Coordinates and Ensures audit response and compliance. To that extent: • Acts as the primary point of contact on all matters related to the activities of the oversight bodies (Board of Auditors and Office of Internal Oversight Services) in RSCE. • Coordinates the annual work plan of the oversight bodies, organizes and participates in entrance/exit conferences.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online