Resource Mobilization Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by Pathfinder Career. Pathfinder, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Resource Mobilization Manager to join their team.
Resource Mobilization Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by Pathfinder
Pathfinder International is driven by the conviction that all people, regardless of where they live, have the right to decide whether and when to have children, to exist free from fear and stigma, and to lead the lives they choose. As a global health organization with locally led, community-driven programs, we support women to make their own reproductive health decisions. We work with local partners to advance contraceptive services, comprehensive abortion care, and young people’s sexual and reproductive rights in communities around the world—including those affected by poverty, conflict, climate change, and natural disasters.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Resource Mobilization Manager
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Pathfinder International
Last Date to Apply
- 15th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Business Development
- Degree in business management, communications, marketing or related field, or a combination of education and experience that yields the minimally required competencies.
- 8 – 10 years of experience in fundraising, with a mix of engaging large donor organizations, and individual giving.,
- Demonstrable experience (3-5 years) in marketing and communications.
- Demonstrable experience working in the health sector.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
Key Performance Areas:
- Stays current on the competitive landscape and donor intelligence at the country level for Pathfinder’s sectoral interests. Evaluates comparative strengths and weaknesses and complementarities of organizations working in the region through a market analysis.
- Stays abreast of Pathfinder programs and achievements and provides advice on engagement with local donor representatives, as well as assist with global donor communication in coordination with Global BD and the country director.
- Build a pipeline of Ugandan-based donors and pursue fundraising/revenue sources across government, corporate, foundation, individual, and other donors.
- Develop overall strategy for how funds will be sourced and developing proactive outreach strategies, in coordination with the country director and global BD team. Plan should include strategies to engage new donors (traditional and non-traditional).
- Supports Country Director in donor engagement opportunities and visibility opportunities, including scheduling high value meetings, logistics, donor briefs, pitch decks, and others as needed.
- Maintains a resource library of positioning documents, including revising and updating capability statements, strategy documents and others that can be shared with partners and donors as required.
- Communications, marketing, and public relations: knowledge and experience in creation of communications materials and coordination of communications events for organization.
- Networking: Ability to network and manage multiple complex pursuits.
- Funding Sources: Knowledge of USG and non-USG donor agencies and their funding priorities and associated regulations.
- Communication: Advanced oral and written communication skills using different forms of media.
- Self-Management and Teamwork: ability to lead and work within multi-skilled teams to achieve objectives. Ability to manage stress and learn new systems, processes and procedures, while adapting to global standards.
- Confidentiality: Proven ability to maintain confidentiality on work-related issues.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online