Regional Technical Unit Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by Handicap International Career. Handicap International, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Regional Technical Unit Manager to join their team.
Regional Technical Unit Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by Handicap International
Humanity & Inclusion (formerly Handicap International) is an international non-governmental organization. It was founded in 1982 to provide help in refugee camps in Cambodia and Thailand. Headquartered in France and Belgium, since its creation, it has opened branches in six other countries : Switzerland, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada and the United States.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Regional Technical Unit Manager
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Handicap International (HI)
Last Date to Apply
- 12th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Hold a master degree in the intervention sector: international cooperation, development and humanitarian.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in humanitarian development with experience in project management (multi or complex).
- Fluent in English and French
The Technical Unit Manager is responsible for the field specialist teams, MEAL/IM teams and Business Development
- Be the manager of the Technical Unit team members.
- Exemplary Manager, Meaningful manager, Manager Manager, Manager 1st HR & Coach
- Strategy and management
- Development of the social mission with Business Development
- Defines the program’s funding strategy for new themes or innovations in existing sectors, ensures the development of opportunities for each theme within its perimeter, steers the geographical development of HI sectors, and ensures the conformity of the technical proposal with nexus issues.
- Quality standards and expertise / With the MEAL and technical profiles of the Program
- Controls and monitors the technical quality and relevance of HI activities within its scope:
- Ensure external representation and promotion of HI’s expertise in its field.
- You are experienced in planning, monitoring and coordinating
- You have a proven experience in strategy intervention
- You have experience in developing and implementing fundraising strategy
- Experience in external engagement with donors, partners, and government
- You are experienced in capacity building and training of teams
- You are resilient to stress and uncertainty.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online