Quality Safety and Environment Officer Job 2023 at Kigali by Q-Sourcing Servtec Career. Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a leading human capital management firm operating in Rwanda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Quality Safety and Environment Officer to join their team.
Quality Safety and Environment Officer Job 2023 at Kigali by Q-Sourcing Servtec
Q-Sourcing Servtec Group is East Africa’s leading human capital management firm for growth-minded organizations. We offer timely support that enables businesses to transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the people, systems & technology that enable them to unlock their highest potential.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Quality Safety and Environment Officer
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Q-Sourcing Servtec
Last Date to Apply
- 09th March 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering Discipline and Must possess a Certificate in OSHE from a recognised institution is an added advantage.
- Quality Management Systems (ISO) experience is an added advantage.
- Trainings in different EHS Certifications.
- Lead Auditors Certificate is an added advantage.
- High level of integrity required.
- Minimum years Three (3) years relevant experience in the HSE operations at a Supervisory level is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be the focal person for management of the Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015).
- Develop a QHSE enforcement and monitoring mechanism to ensure total compliance to regulatory and industry standards.
- Perform regular safety audits to ensure continuous improvement of QHSE standards.
- Lead person for QHSE Surveillance Audits.
- Carryout regular periodic reviews of all QHSE documentation and obtain timely approval of the same.
- Responsible for PPE management, in collaboration with respective Project/Account Managers.
- Review the maintenance schedule of the company safety equipment including the First Aid Box.
- Oversee toolbox meetings and give appropriate feedback to management and staff.
- Responsible for HSE trainings as a revenue stream service line to generate additional revenue for the business.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive OHSE training program for head office and project staff.
- Conduct quarterly evaluation on OHSE awareness and compliance.
- Collaborate with the IT teams to digitize QHSE related tools and mechanisms including but not limited to Audits, Surveys, Incident/accident reports, Corrective Action tools, Safety Manuals and Reports.
- Generate and maintain company QHSE data and periodically report the status quo.
- In close consultation with the IT Officers, integrate QHSE management with the ERP.
- In conjunction with Line Managers, ensure placement of competent HSE staff, identify safety committees and ensure effective, monitoring, and supervision.
- Develop and package HSE solutions specific to various industries for marketing as an additional service.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with regulators, partners, consultants, and clients.
- Prepare and ensure efficient implementation of QHSE annual budget.
To Apply for This Job
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSR-QSHE-QUALITY SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT OFFICER”.
Application Link: qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com
Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 Pm, March 09th, 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL MONITOR TO DISQUALIFICATION.
View More Jobs
|Company Jobs||Post Name||Last Date|
|Q-Sourcing Servtec||Quality Safety and Environment Officer||09th March 2023|
|Q-Sourcing Servtec||Operations Manager||10th March 2023|
|Q-Sourcing Servtec||Team Leader||10th March 2023|
|Rwanda Energy Group||Store Management Specialist||12th March 2023|