Project Officer Job at Limbe by MUST Career. The Malawi University of Science and Technology (MUST), is currently searching for a highly qualified Project Officer to join their team.
Project Officer Job at Limbe by MUST
The Malawi University of Science and Technology (MUST) was established by an Act of Parliament Number 31 of 2012 with the aim of promoting the development, adaptation, transfer and application of science, technology and innovation for macro- and micro-economic development of Malawi.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Project Officer
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Malawi University of Science and Technology (MUST)
Last Date to Apply
- 17th February 2023
- Limbe, Malawi
- Perform and assist in implementation and monitoring of specific activity under the MUST components of the projects:
- Support the MIIRI Team in identifying emerging challenges to be addressed by the innovators:
- Collect and analyse data and design a proper Monitoring and Evaluation system for each of the project outcomes;
- Organise and attend project meetings, seminars, trainings and conferences;
- Prepare project progress reports for the Institute, University, partners and funding agency;
- Lead in developing research and development proposals;
- Prepare other articles, reports, and presentations;
- Request or acquire equipment and supplies necessary for the project;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Director and other seniors at the University.
Essential qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Must have a first degree from any recognized university and those with or completing their Master’s degree will have an added advantage;
- Proficiency in statistical packages;
- The candidate should be able to design and implement research projects;
- He/she should be an innovator and a critical thinker
Mode of Application
Candidates who meet the requirements for the above posts should submit their applications which should include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of academic qualifications/transcripts
- A statement of motivation – why you think you are the best candidate for the position (1 page).
- A letter of recommendation from a current or previous immediate supervisor (1 page).
- The application should be compiled into one document of no more than 10 pages in total
Only complete applications will be assessed.
The applications should be submitted no later than Friday, 17th February, 2023.
Applications must be submitted to:
Malawi University of Science and Technology
PO Box-5196 LIMBE
In addition, applications may be submitted online to the University Registrar using the following email addresses:
Project Officer–Ntchito Mbambande Project: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Officer–CAT Programme: email@example.com
All electronic applications must be duly signed. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.