Project Finance Account Manager Job 2023 at Lilongwe by Plan International Career. Plan International, an international NGO operating in Malawi, is currently searching for a highly qualified Project Finance Account Manager to join their team.
Project Finance Account Manager Job 2023 at Lilongwe by Plan International
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organizations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Project Finance Account Manager
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
- Plan International
Last Date to Apply
- 19th March 2023
- Lilongwe, Malawi
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Demonstrable experience of complex international multi-company, multi-currency organisation accounting challenges.
- Fluency in English Language is Required.
- Advise NOs, ROs, COs (CDs and CFMs) and other GH teams on grants and sponsorship accounting related matters.
- Working with the other members of the grants finance team, identify issues that require resolution. Proactively ensure that these issues are resolved.
- Provide testing of grants finance related functionality in the Finance Systems.
- Respond timely to queries identified during monitoring meetings and originating from the Global Helpdesk (grants accounting functional calls).
- Contribute to the design and delivery of training both online and/or face to face as required on all aspects of project finance including cost recovery.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of a one stop shop/first point of call online tool as guidance for all colleagues on key financial aspects relating to project accounting (grant finance, sponsorship finance, cost recovery, pre-financing).
- Excellent technical IT and analytical skills: fluency with complex financial system / ERP and very good command of Excel.
- Knowledge and Experience of complex international multi-company, multi-currency organisation accounting challenges.
- Communication skills, appropriate to the audience and capability to communicate ideas and technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Able to build networks especially with grants staff across Plan globally.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online
View More Jobs
|Abt Associates||Entomology Manager|
|First Capital Bank||Group Compliance Analyst|
|UNDP||Digital Governance Analyst|
|MEIRU||Longitudinal Study Lead|