Project Coordinator Economic Empowerment Job 2023 at Kampala by Sightsavers Career. Sightsavers, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Project Coordinator Economic Empowerment to join their team.
Project Coordinator Economic Empowerment Job 2023 at Kampala by Sightsavers
Sightsavers is an international non-governmental organisation that works with partners in developing countries to treat and prevent avoidable blindness, and promote equality for people with visual impairments and other disabilities. It is based in Haywards Heath in the United Kingdom, with branches in Sweden, Norway, India, Italy, Republic of Ireland, the United Arab Emirates, and the US.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Project Coordinator Economic Empowerment
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
Last Date to Apply
- 12th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Experience of designing, managing, and carrying out advocacy work for social inclusion/disability projects.
- Working with Partners: to closely coordinate all project activities to achieve strategic objectives; advocating for disability rights and opportunities. Capacity building as required for partners and facilitation of partner networks and meetings for collaborative shared learning.
- Financial and Resource Management: working closely with external partners regarding supporting them with budgeting, forecasts, timely submission of financial returns for example.
- Project Delivery: building strong relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally. Working closely with partners to coordinate the program lifecycle through to closeout. Ensuring liaison with global Technical Leads for expert knowledge share.
- Information and Communication: involving participation in PR activities supporting disability inclusion, collating good stories for fundraising and advocacy purposes, advocate Sightsavers work amongst partners, host partner meetings.
- Familiarity with national legislation and policies in the field of disability, human rights, and employment
- Significant experience implementing projects, including experience of the disability sector and gender
- Proven track record coordinating programmes related to labour market issues, involving the full recruitment lifecycle for people with disabilities, skills training/development, internships, job placements and job
- A tertiary qualification within social sciences, education, development studies or public health OR equivalent, relevant, and transferable professional experience.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online