Project Accountants Job 2023 at Kampala by FIDA Career. FIDA, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Project Accountants to join their team.
Project Accountants Job 2023 at Kampala by FIDA
Formed in 1974, the Uganda Association of Women Lawyers (FIDA Uganda) is a membership-based feminist organisation that provides legal aid services through a strategic network of offices reaching into 20 districts across the country. These offices, led by a national-level office in Kampala, are supported by lawyers, FIDA Uganda members, Community Legal Volunteers, and local authorities. Since registering as a non-governmental organisation in 1999, FIDA Uganda represents a critical intersection between the promotion of professional development of women in the justice, law, and order sector and the provision of essential services.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Project Accountants
Number of Vacant Post
- 02 (Two)
- Uganda Association of Women Lawyers (FIDA Uganda)
Last Date to Apply
- 06th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Director of Finance and Administration
- A minimum of an honours University Degree or Post Graduate qualification or professional course in the fields of Accounts, Finance, Audit or any relevant business-related field from a recognised education institution.
- CPA Level (iii) is a mandatory requirement.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in accounting in a reputable entity preferably in an NGO or development organizations.
To apply please send your application to email email@example.com or hand deliver your application, CV and credentials to the Human Resource Officer indicating the position applied for on the envelop. Please note that the deadline is Friday 6th March 2023.
For any further inquiries please call +256775967091. Visit our website www.fidauganda.org for a detailed Job description for your choice positions. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.