Portfolio Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by Enabel Career. Enabel, an international NGO operating in Uganda, is currently searching for a highly qualified Portfolio Manager to join their team.
Portfolio Manager Job 2023 at Kampala by Enabel
Enabel is the Belgian development agency. It implements the Belgium’s governmental cooperation. The agency also works for other national and international donors. With its partners in Belgium and abroad. Enabel offers solutions to address pressing global challenges: Climate Change, Urbanisation, Human Mobility, Peace and Security, Economic and Social Inequality as well as promotes Global Citizenship. With over 2,000 staff, Enabel manages about 170 projects in twenty countries, in Belgium, Africa and the Middle East.
Vacancy Post Name:
- Portfolio Manager
Number of Vacant Post
- 01 (One)
Last Date to Apply
- 10th March 2023
- Kampala, Uganda
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Education Management, Development Studies or other relevant fields related to the area of expertise.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in steering and managing large international development projects;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the private sector development, skilling, Entrepreneurship or related field to the core focus of the WeWork.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- You lead the team placed under your hierarchical responsibility;
- You work at Enabel as a strategy officer, you create optimal conditions for implementing the Uganda country portfolio within the set frameworks of Enabel
- You steer the WeWork intervention towards high quality management inorder to achieve the country portfolio objectives;
- You coordinate all the activities of the WeWork intervention in association with the project managers and partners.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Monitoring and evaluation competences;
- Considering the working language of Uganda and the international environment in which you work, excellent knowledge of English is required.
- You must also have a working /passive knowledge of both written and spoken French and/or also be willing to continue on the learning curve of French within the first 12 months of employment and thereafter.
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies;
- Knowledge in the areas of Agriculture and Green Economy, skilling in the formal and non-formal sectors, entrepreneurship promotion and support to vulnerable youth and women.
Advertisement Details and Apply Online