Plan International WaSH and Construction Engineer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the WaSH and Construction Engineer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International WaSH and Construction Engineer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 05 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 13 April 2022.
Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||05 April 2022|
|Closing Date||13 April 2022|
|Position||WaSH and Construction Engineer|
Plan International WaSH and Construction Engineer Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Hydraulic /Civil / Water Resources Engineering or related field with minimum 5 years of work experience in emergency WASH response.
- Master’s degree on the above mentioned area is preferable.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of key programmatic areas relevant to WASH emergency response under the country program.
- Additional experience and commitment to, and understanding of, participatory approaches to respond for disaster affected people.
- Previous experience of managing and developing a multi-disciplinary team.
- Solid experience on Engineering softwares9 (Auto-CAD, waterCAD, waterGEMS, ArcGIS and others) is mandatory
- The role and responsibility of WASH and Construction Engineer is to provide overall direction on quality emergency WASH and construction projects/program development and implementation in line with Plan’s global DRM policy and strategy. He/she ensures project cycle and that all field program implementation is undertaken efficiently and effectively. The position holder supports the emergency project/program response team to ensure proactive engagement in the area of networking and collaboration, learning and knowledge management within the broader organization and with other partner organisations.
- The primary role of the post holder is to oversees, supervises and provide strategic oversight and coordination for WASH and construction works in works in the Emergency department which includes program development, planning, implementation, monitoring, and resource mobilization. The post holder is also responsible to ensure the quality and effectiveness of all PIE’s WASH and Construction activities in emergency areas particularly for SunWaSH. S/he will also responsible to supervise all WASH and Construction work in line with the minimum standards.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 13 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|