Plan International Senior Coordinator- Business Development Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Senior Coordinator- Business Development position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Senior Coordinator- Business Development Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on May 07, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 16, 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||May 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 16, 2022|
|Position||Senior Coordinator- Business Development|
Plan International Senior Coordinator- Business Development Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent practical experience, in interdisciplinary areas within human rights, international development, and program leadership;
- 5 years of demonstrable and relevant experience in managing Private Sector Engagement and Resource Mobilisation
- Proven experience in Private Sector Product Development for fundraising, Membership, Relationship Building, CSR/I Engagement, and Campaign fundraising with Private Sector and major donors
- Proven Experience in leading Public-Private Partnerships with Private Sector through Co-Creation, Innovation and Take-to-Market Prospecting including business cases, concepts and proposals
- Understanding of multiple bilateral and multilateral donor funding frameworks, policies and funding solicitation processes, is a big added advantage.
- Good understanding of private sector engagement journey, relationship management, account management and upgrades.
- Proven ability to develop, drive and support end to end business development processes;
- Knowledge of development challenges and contexts in Kenya, in particular in child rights, girl’s rights, and child protection;
Qualifications/ experience desirable:
- Proven results-based client/donor relationship management;
- Good understanding of the principle of, ‘what’s in it for me” in providing solutions to private sector CSR/I funding challenges of the 21st Century.
- Good understanding of gender equality programs and meaningful child participation;
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively and supportively without the need for close supervision;
- Proficient computer skills and use of relevant desktop applications and internal systems.
- Master’s Degree
Skills Specific to the Post
- Partnership building and ability to build and sustain interpersonal and professional relationships with an internal colleagues, donor contacts and peer organizations
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Results orientated
- Good coordination skills and ability to multi-task with ease, adapting to frequently changing priorities;
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Good understanding of budgeting as part of bid development;
- Working knowledge and understanding of donor priorities and regulations
- Good working experience in one of Plan International’s thematic areas or a support function
- Supports learning in diverse teams
- Acts with high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Relates to people in a friendly, open manner and engenders trust from other staff
- Holds self and others to account to deliver on agreed goals and standards of behaviour
- Remains calm and positive under pressure and in difficult situations
- Promotes innovation and learning
- Ability to act as part of a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work with others
- The ability to travel within Kenya and on occasion out of the country a may be required
- Promotes equality, including gender equality, inclusion, and empowerment of young women in Plan’s work and in its work with partners;
- Apply participatory influencing methodologies both internally and externally
- The ability to build collaborative working relationships;
- Uses creativity to challenge the norm and promote innovation and thinks and acts for the wider organization – linking partnership opportunities with the context of the wider organizational strategy;
- Builds capability through knowledge sharing, networking, mentoring, coaching and advocates the importance of knowledge management.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Nairobi-Senior-Coordinator-Business-Development-Private-Sector/804821701/ to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 16, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|