Plan International SBCC Coordinator for WASH and Nutrition under Healthy Village Project Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the SBCC Coordinator for WASH and Nutrition under Healthy Village Project position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International SBCC Coordinator for WASH and Nutrition under Healthy Village Project Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 16 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 24 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||16 April 2022|
|Closing Date||24 April 2022|
|Position||SBCC Coordinator for WASH and Nutrition under Healthy Village Project|
Plan International SBCC Coordinator for WASH and Nutrition under Healthy Village Project Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years
- Language: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- BSc/Master’s degree in communications, public health, behaviour change communications, social marketing, human development; secondarily in public health and nutrition, nursing sciences and/or related development studies; or equivalent combination of education and work experience in the context of SBCC or Related Field
- A minimum of 10 years for BSc holders and 6 years for MSc holders of relevant communications, media, SBCC technical, demand creation, program/project leadership experience primarily in the context of an SBCC project or program focusing on WASH and Nutrition projects;
- Demonstrated experience and acceptability in working with government, NGOs, and donors. Experience.
- Proven leadership, mentoring, teamwork, partnering skills (facilitating dialogue and communications across diverse sectors, institutions, and geographic administrative levels)
- Preferably including experience with the use of mass media and social networks to influence and gain public support, the negotiation and formation of alliances across interest groups;
- Previous experience of managing and developing a multi-disciplinary team. Focus on WASH, Nutrition and Social Product Marketing
- Proficiency in MS office tools, publisher, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- Demonstrated experience working with community groups to change behaviour
- Or small businesses to improve business practices and messaging,
- Knowledge of the water, sanitation, hygiene & nutrition sector.
- Highest level knowledge of SBCC and its application to programs.
- Specific experience in CLTS, sanitation and Nutrition marketing highly desired
- In-depth knowledge of project cycle management and child centred community development programming.
- Knowledge of development issues, trends, challenges and opportunities and implications to community development.
- Knowledge of effective participatory Monitoring, Evaluation and lesson learning systems and the process of project cycle management.
- Working experience with WASH and Nutrition projects advantageous
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 24 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|