Plan International Project Manager DANIDA Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Project Manager DANIDA position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Project Manager DANIDA Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 19 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 25 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||19 April 2022|
|Closing Date||25 April 2022|
|Position||Project Manager DANIDA|
Plan International Project Manager DANIDA Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: MA/BA Degree.
- Experience: Minimum of five Years
- Language: Fluency in English language is essential
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- MA/BA Degree in Sociology, Social Work, Development studies and other related disciplines.
- Minimum of five Years work experiance
- Four to five years’ experience in project management in NGOs sector.
- Knowledge of evidence based, best practice programming and standards for Emergency responses.
- Sound understanding of integrated development issues and critical analysis of child poverty
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts.
Program design, monitoring, evaluation, and management:
- Lead the concept note/proposal development and ensure that all proposals have clear goal, objectives and indicators illustrated by a clear log frame.
- Closely work with MEAL coordinator on developing the monitoring tool for the project
- Support the Implementation of Project both to partner team and wereda level PIE project team, in coordination with the Oromia PA team at country office
- Provide guidance on Plan’s corporate system (APPR, CPPR and SAP business) to project area staff
- Provide technical support to MEAL coordinator on ToR preparation to undertake mid-term and terminal project evaluations
- Ensure that the project implementation in two locations is maintained its progress as per the intended quality & standards
- Ensure consultation and engagement of partners in all phases of the project is undertaken
- Roll-out of the Plan’s Program Policies (Program Guide, and Program Quality) and train plan staff at PA and partners on these policies, as appropriate
- Ensure equal and fair opportunities and representation of both sexes and persons with disabilities in the program.
- Provides adequate technical support to DANIDA project to Program Areas of PIE, West Hararghe, Gubakoricha, and partner Organization of the project area in Addis Ababa.
- Engage in capacity building of project staffs in coordination with partner and thematic sector leads at CO.
- Ensure joint review meetings have been conducted with the presence of partners and PIE team on regular bases
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 25 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|