Plan International Project M and E Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Project M and E Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Project M and E Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 22 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 30 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||22 April 2022|
|Closing Date||30 April 2022|
|Position||Project M and E Officer|
Plan International Project M and E Officer Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Amhara, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 3 years
- Language: Excellent written, verbal communication skills in English and Amharic
- Duty Station: Amhara
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Social work, and other related field at least 3 years relevant experience of which at least two years’ experience with NGOs.
- Demonstrated experience on working with gender equality, CP , ARHR, and other related disciplines.
ACCOUNTABILITIES and MAIN WORK ACTIVITIES:
- Participates and assists with project management team (PMT) on the development of overall project implementation strategy, systems, approaches, tools, and materials.
- S/he provides inputs to ensure that child protection and gender equality perspectives in all planned strategies and activities of the project are reflected.
- S/he will collaborate with PMT to ensure that all project activities promote gender transformative and positive change for girls and child protection perspectives as Plan International GE and CP strategies.
- Supports the PMT to manage the implementation of the project ensuring that technical quality and standards are considered and respected during project(s) implementation periods.
- Supports the Program Manager in organizing regular project coordination meetings with project management team.
- Supports and assists the PMT in anticipation and mitigation of risks and trouble-shoot any unforeseen challenges during the project implementation period.
- Proactively supports the PMT in regular update the work plan, output tracker, PMF and other documents relevant for effective project management.
- Provides regular and timely updates on project progress and challenges to supervisor and other project team members
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 30 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|