Plan International Programme Director Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the Plan International is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Programme Director position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with Plan International.
Plan International Programme Director Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 16 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 20 April 2022.
|Plan International EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||Plan International|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||16 April 2022|
|Closing Date||20 April 2022|
Plan International Programme Director Jobs 2022
The Plan International seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s Degree.
- Experience: 7 years
- Language: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A Master’s Degree in Social work, International Relations, Development or similar field.
- 10 years of relevant experience in INGO Sector or demonstrated equivalent combination.
- At least 7 years’ experience in managing development programme in the country with in the INGO sector.
- Proven experiences and ability to coordinate and collaborate with different civil society and Community based organization.
- Demonstrable working experience in development programme.
- Knowledge of developmental agendas in complex and protracted development and humanitarian landscape.
- Experience in context, funding and market analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively and authoritatively on area of expertise, and influence others to reach common goals.
- Demonstrated track record of proposal writing and budget management
- Experience in leading team, coaching and mentoring, especially managing a large team.
- Excellent experience in conflict resolution.
Accountabilities and MAIN WORK ACTIVITIES:
- Provide overall strategic oversight in the delivery of the Country Strategy through contribution to the design and management of development and nexus programme that are gender transformative.
- Lead the overall development and evolution of the Country programme within the overarching Country Strategy and their subsequent operationalization.
- Model our value-based leadership framework underpinned by our feminist leadership principles.
- Ensure that monitoring, evaluation, research and learning plan supports the CS delivery.
- Oversee development, review and submission of annual plans and annual/quarterly reporting.
- Oversee the strategic engagement in Programme Areas and support the representational and operational remits of the Programme Area Managers.
- Build and oversee managerial accountability with particular attention to overall development and nexus programme design, planning, programme delivery, monitoring, evaluations and research at the programme areas.
- Fosters humanitarian, development nexus in collaboration with the Humanitarian Director
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Country….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 20 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||plan-international.org|